Lucid Dream Tea contains a blend of herbs commonly known to balance the nervous system, supporting you to release stress, tension and anxiety. You're guaranteed to drift off with ease. Side effects include waking up feeling rejuvenated, with an improved mood, and mental clarity.
Taste: Minty fresh with a hint of lavender.
Herbal Energetics: Bitter, cooling
Ingredients: Mugwort, Passionflower, Chamomile, Lavender, Peppermint, Yarrow
Artesmisia vulgaris, Passiflora incarnate, Matricaria chamomilla, Lavandula, Mentha piperita, Achillea millefolium.
- Peppermint is numbing and calming which can soothe an overactive nervous system, and promote better digestion.
- Mugwort relieves cramps and reduces restlessness. Thought by the Egyptians to increase prophetic abilities and psychic protection.
- Passionflower is clinically proven to reduce anxiety and support positive sleep hygiene.
- Yarrow stimulates blood circulation, lowers blood pressure, and acts as a sedative in high quantities.
- Regular oral use of lavender was proven in a clinical trial to significantly improve the general mental health status and quality of life of people suffering from neurasthenia or post-traumatic stress disorder.
Brew: Shake the packet before each use to ensure an even distribution of herbs. For a single cup use one or two teaspoons of the blend. Steep in boiling water for a minimum of ten minutes. The longer the brew, the stronger the effects. Add a sweetener of your choice and drink at least 30 mins before you intend to fall asleep.
Our herbs are 100% premium loose aerial parts and roots. We only source organic or natural herbs to provide you with top-quality blends.
Our teas are packed on premises that handle nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Our products have not been evaluated by the MHRA or FDA, and therefore we cannot make any claims that they diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. We share traditional herbal knowledge passed on from elders and naturopathic studies for educational purposes only, and our guidance should not be taken as medical or health advice. Please consult your naturopath or doctor before consuming our teas. Some ingredients may adjust the effects of medication, including anti-depressants, and may not be suitable for pregnant or nursing women.
I don’t know how to describe the impact this tea has had on me! I literally wake up feeling empowered whether I get a lot of rest or a little. It’s great that the owner of the shop is a certified herbalist because I feel I can trust their products more. Buy it, you won’t regret it x